- ID 44183
- Work TypePermanent Part Time
Nunawading, VIC Australia
- Closing DateWednesday, August 30, 2023
Enrolled Nurses (ENs) Part Time and Casual
AdventCare is a ‘not for profit’ organisation offering aged care that embraces Christian values. We are seeking passionate and experienced Enrolled Nurses to join our team and currently have vacancies for part time and casual Enrolled Nurses (EN) for our Whitehorse Facility in Nunawading.
As an EN you will use your skills for:
- Assisting and encouraging residents to achieve their optimal levels of functioning, independence and self-care through care planning
- Providing advanced clinical care such as medication management, catheter management, palliative care, wound management, stoma care,enteral feed, diabetic management and compression management
- Monitor care plans and participate in clinical auditing
- Provide Leadership, support and direction to Personal Care Assistants
- Possess a compassionate, care and supportive nature
- Be committed to ongoing clinical excellence
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with AHPRA
- Medication Endorsement
- Experience in residential aged care
- Knowledge of ACFI and Aged Care Standards and Accreditation requirements.
- Sound generalist nursing skills
- A passion to provide holistic nursing care, assisting residents to experience a greater level of independence and improved quality of life
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Diabetes and wound management skills
- A sound knowledge of computer based software applications
- A current and valid police check (no more than three months old)
- The ability to work as part of a team or autonomously.
- Knowledge of and interest in best practice dementia care and a thorough understanding of consumer engagement essential.
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- NDIS Check
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside other health professionals in a 124 bed facility. We are dedicated to the enhancement of our staff and work based on a unique company structure, policies and procedures. If you meet the above criteria and would like to make a difference to the life of the residents at the facility, please apply now.
Applicants must have at least 12 months nursing experience in Australia.
Casual and Part-time hours: 15-38 per week
Job Types: Casual and Part-time
- Thejawini Kempaiah
- Facility Manager
- Gate 2 163-165 Central Road
- Nunawading VIC
- P (03) 9259 2000
- F (03) 9259 2493